Pardon me while I get this all out of my brain, lots of random goodness…
- We are all caught up on our current TV shows now that Downton Abbey wrapped up for the season. Anyone watching House of Cards on Netflix? Good stuff so far, about half way through all the episodes. Lots of great characters and a quality story line. It is West Wing meets American Beauty. Kevin Spacey is awesome, his glances at the camera are epic, and I enjoy Kate Mara too.
- Oh, and if you are a Downton Abbey fan and you missed this One Direction/Downton Abbey mash-up, it is a must see!
- Have you tried the new Lay flavors? I am guessing Sriracha is going to win, but the other flavors actually sound pretty interesting to me.
- Speaking of Sriracha, this is a great story of Sriracha history and success. I love that they don’t advertise in the U.S. and don’t rely on any social media — it is all word of mouth. Sriracha is my favorite hot sauce, I used to eat it by the ton on rice and ramen noodles back when I was fresh out of college.
- Looking for a good laugh, check out on the comments on this post about aha moments in the kitchen. The one about pickles was my favorite.
- Here is a quick description of what your body goes through when you run for 30 minutes.
TGIF, make it a great one.