I am excited to be hosting the Blogger Secret Ingredient contest this week. Each week a new host picks a secret ingredient and hosts the contest for anyone to enter a recipe. I’ve been a participant but this is my first time hosting. Yea! I’ve picked cherries as the secret ingredient. They aren’t truly in season yet so dried or fresh, sweet or savory, whatever you like.
If you haven’t played along before it is simple, here is how it work…
- Make a recipe that includes the secret ingredient Cherries and write a blog post about it.
- Include a link back to this post.
- Add your entry to the comments section at the bottom of this post (permalink to your entry, not homepage, please).
- Older/archived posts may be used as long as they’re updated with a link to this post.
- If you don’t have a blog, but would still like to enter, please email me your entry (w/ photo) to jaxhouse (at) gmail (dot) com
Deadline for submissions is Sunday, May 8th at 9pm (Central).
The BSI contest has been going on for quite a long time and is a great resources for recipes. Check out the full lineup of past hosts and the full rules over at My Bizzy Kitchen.