…is a dangerous thing!
Especially when it involves peanut butter and chocolate. Cookies with peanut butter and chocolate. You know Peanut Butter Blossoms. Learning how easy it is to make those could prove lethal.
So easy in fact my daughter taught be how to make them last weekend. I thought she was mistaken when she told me the ingredients. She handled it all.
Clearly she did not want any help.
What a great job she did, they were delicious.
Luckily she gave most of them away. She likely knew I would have eaten them all.
|Peanut Butter Blossoms|
- 1 cup white sugar, + extra for rolling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 18 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, peanut butter, and egg until well combined.
- Roll into 18 balls.
- Roll each ball to coat with sugar and space on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently place a Kiss in the center of each cookie.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Land of Lakes sent me coupons for free eggs as part of the FoodBuzz Tastemaker program so I have plenty of eggs to make a whole lot of batches of these cookies.