Big game in Chicago Sunday, Bears and the Packers. An exciting game for the football world! Gotta give it to the fans that are going to go out and brave the frigid temps to watch the game. I am glad I will be watching it in the warmth of a friend’s house. I’ve been to a Bears game in January. Never again, too cold for me. Nothing says football like chicken wings so I am bringing a lightened up version of the “crack” dip. One taste and you are hooked.
|Buffalo Wing Dip|
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 8 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup Frank’s RedHot Wing Sauce
- 1/2 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
- Season chicken with salt & pepper and cook in 325 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and blue cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.Shred chicken and stir into cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture in oven safe dish and bake about 25 minutes in 325 degree oven.
- Serve with celery, carrots, pretzel thins, and/or crackers.
If you are not a fan of the fat-free cream cheese or sour cream use the low-fat or full fat. Normally I don’t care for the fat-free, but in a baked dish like this with all the other flavors it isn’t too bad. You can also used the can chicken breast for convenience.